Rotary Kiln girth gear
AS Metal is the company of the right choice for rotary kiln girth gear.
Rotary kiln girth gear is the key component to support the transmission system stability of rotary kiln. The rotary kiln girth gear is placed near to a rotary kiln tyre so that it is accurately aligned with the kiln axis, with minimal wobble. Rotary kiln girth gear is normal for the nearby tyre to be fixed in position with supporting rollers, so that as the kiln expands on warming up, the rolling gear position remains fairly constant, while the nose and tail of the kiln expand outward.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment – grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
1. Nondestructive testing is performed to ensure zero defects
2. Machining of gear in multiple steps to ensure best finish and accuracy
3. Final quality inspection to ensure CPG quality