Rolling mill chock is one of the important parts of rolling mill which directly bears the working rolls or backup rolls load.
The rolling force is transferred to the chock through the bearing, so whether the roll chock structure of the rolling mill is reasonable and whether the accuracy meets the requirements will have an important influence on the service life of bearing and the safe operation of rolling mill. The chock of rolling mill bears large load and has complex structure.
High precision requirements, long manufacturing cycle, easy to deform processing, is the focus of many professional manufacturers.
The rolling mill chocks are the essential components for various rolling mill like cold rolling mill, hot rolling mill, section rolling mill, cold strip rolling mill, hot strip rolling mill, seamless tube rolling mill and etc.
Manufacture process for reference
1. Blank casting, ensure no inclusion, folding, crack, scar, white spot defects;
2. Rough machining; First according to the principle of uniform allowance, draw each hole and contour processing line, and then according to the line processing outer contour surface, leave the unilateral processing allowance, and finally use the processed surface as the benchmark, find out the bearing hole center, refer to the marking benchmark, processing bearing hole, leave single side machining allowance;
3. Tempering; It is first heated and kept warm, then rapidly cooled to a certain temperature through oil, and finally cooled to room temperature after isothermal insulation.
4. Ultrasonic testing; Repair or eliminate the defects that do not meet the acceptance standards;
5. Semi-finishing; First, the inner hole is processed on the large vertical lathe, and then the outer contour is processed on the CNC boring machine.
6. Stress-relief annealing; First heating and heat preservation, and then slowly cooling with the furnace after a certain temperature out, finally air cooling to room temperature;
7. Finishing; First, the inner hole is refined on the large vertical lathe, then the outer contour surface is refined on the CNC boring machine, and finally the oil inlet hole and the oil outlet hole are processed on the deep hole processing machine;
8. Magnetic particle inspection of bearing seat; The magnetic particle flaw detection method was used to check the cracks in the inner holes and sliding surfaces on both sides of the bearing seat, and the finished product was accepted without damage, and the cracks were repaired.
9. Storage: after passing the bearing seat inspection, oil it and put it into storage.