Cone crusher spare parts
Reliable cone crusher spare parts enable stable production without unexpected downtime.
1. Cone Crusher Frames. Modern day technology and pattern making guarantee our frames are casted correctly, ensuring the engineered integrity remains and provides years of trouble-free service.
2. Cone Crusher Mainshaft. Only forgings that meet our exacting requirements are used.
3. Cone Crusher Heads. Designed to provide trouble-free service while being able to withstand the crushing forces needed to crush the hardest rock and ore. When lined with mantles, you can be sure all the forces are being used efficiently.
4. Cone Crusher Eccentrics. Using state-of-the-art foundries and machine shops ensure that your eccentric will give you the service you require. Whether sleeved or gray iron, your eccentric will have the best finish to provide smooth operation.
1. Pinions and gears
2. Pinion shafts and counter shafts
4. Adjustment rings and bowls
1. Cone Crusher Pinions and Gears. Whether straight tooth or spiral bevel, our pinions and gears are made to take the horsepower to deliver to most efficient transfer of power in the industry.
2. Cone Crusher Pinion shafts and counter shafts. Highly engineered and produced to reduce the stresses seen in other forgings, our shafts can take and deliver the power needed.
3. Cone Crusher Bushings. Made from highest quality lead or aluminum casted bronze, precision machined to fit and perform flawlessly in your machine.
4. Cone Crusher Adjustment rings and bowls. While highly engineered, our adjustment rings and bowls are made to exceed the forces generated by crushing your rock or ore.