AS Metal manufactures bushings in various designs and from different materials.
Bushings, (sometimes called plain bearings, plain bushings, or sleeve bearings) reduce friction between two surfaces sliding against each other. Bushings are akin to thin tubes most used for machinery with rotating or sliding shafts to improve efficiency and reduce vibration and noise.
1. solid bronze bushings: The traditional and robust bushing material
2. sintered bronze bushings: Oil impregnation enables very high sliding velocity PTFE polyamide bushings: The cost-effective, maintenance-free bushing
3. F filament wound bushings: The maintenance-free bushing for extreme operating conditions
4. PTFE composite plain bearings: Long, maintenance-free service life due to low friction
5. POM composite plain bearings: Optimized for minimal maintenance in difficult environments